I want your postcard!

If anyone reads this blog and would like to send me a postcard, please send it to the following address. Also, if you wish to receive a card in return, PLEASE write your address very clearly so I can read it, thank you :)

PC4L
294 N Juniper Dr.
Washington, UT 84780
USA

Postcrossing.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

South Australian Animals

I really should have taken a picture of the HUGE stack of cards that I sent out on the 7th all around the world. And, in return, I am expecting about 30 cards myself. Two of which already arrived, and then today, I got one more!! Thank you Jenny from South Australia for this awesome card! I wish I worked at a zoo sometimes, because animals rock. All of them!

No comments:

My Postcards... 1-50

My Postcards 51-100

My Postcards 101-150

Blog Archive